Pablo Cervantes was born in Seville (Spain) in 1977.
Specialized in the audiovisual industry he has composed the original soundtracks/ score for 28 feature films and music for over 50 television shows for some of the most important Spanish channels such as Televisión Española and A3. He has also participated in several Tv Series, short films, documentaries, commercials and for Festival de Cine Iberoamericano de Huelva.
- Nominated for Best Original Score (2004 & 2006) and Best original Song (2013) at the Goya Film Awards .
- Best Original Score Award at the famous people V Malaga Spanish Film Festival. (2002)
- Nominated at the Spanish Cinema Writers Circle Awards (2000, 2007 & 2009).
- Nominated (2001) and Award (2002, 2013 & 2016) at the ASECAN Awards (Andalusian Film Writers).
- Nominated as Best Original Score at the II Spanish Film Music Critics Awards (2006).
- Best Original Score Award at the XVII Tolouse Spanish Film Festival. (2012)
With a Music Education Degree he combines his carreer as a composer with his participation on several conferences and courses organized by SGAE, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Escuela Andaluza de Cinematografía, Universitat Ramon Llull,